CycVetting - Vetting Management Software
CycVetting provides Recording, Tracking & Management for all Vetting Requirements.
A complete Vetting Management software solution enabling the tracking of Vetting Requests, management of internal activities and checking processes, automated Renewal Generation and Notifications, Nominal Tracking and Management.
The solution includes an integrated document management facility for viewing and storage of Certificates, forms and all related Vetting correspondence. A single, integrated solution with the time and data quality benefits of the latest national vetting e-Form auto-entry enabling direct staff time savings. It is fully audited with role based Access Controls and provision for Regional Solutions for both work-sharing or isolation scenarios.
The complete software solution for management and recording of the Security Vetting Process providing tracking from receipt to finalisation and review. Record all Checks, key actions, decisions and activities, store available information, files, emails and documents.
- Automated ingestion of the latest national electronic Vetting Forms and auto creation of Vetting Records (configurable validation)
- Custom validation on e-form import to accept or reject data
- Record and manage all Vetting Application Checks and activity
- Configure required checks per Vetting type / Person
- Full Decision, Appeal and Review recording
- Automated Activity Tasking and Notification
- Configurable email templates
- Ability to configure and record Charges / costs
- Full integrated Document Management for all files, emails, email attachments, images, videos, audio and scanned documents, etc
- Auto-generation and storage of Templates.
- Automated Review/Renewal notifications.
Time clocks ensure prompt attention
- Automated emails to applicant for completion.
The system is configurable to enable the recording and management of different Vetting Request Types including handling for Vetting Checks, Foreign Force Checks and PSD Checks. The appropriate Levels of Vetting are then configured such as Recruitment Vetting, Management Vetting and Developed Vetting.
Integrated within the system is a nominal management element which undertakes automatic checks for duplication, including all Subjects of Applications (applicants), Sponsors, Family, Co Residents and associates.
The system enables the management of Vetting from a Nominal Level or from a Vetting Level to suit the user or enquiry. The solution offers comprehensive record handling functionality and includes integrated associated functions including full Nominal Management, Document Management, Check Management and Tasking.
The system provides functionality to manage linked Vetting Records for the same nominal and functionality to allow for Records which result in further checks.
The solution enables all related information and key actions to be recorded, all related documents, files and emails to be retained and all disclosures recorded.
Ease of Use
The solution includes functionality to allow Vetting Team to work efficiently through easy to use functionality:-
- Colour coded check results (configurable)
- Efficient transfer of records
- Easily set Follow up tasks.
- Record change of circumstance
- Automatic renewals
- Message facility
- Record retention and destruction process
The system is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other relevant legislation / regulations including The Human Rights Act 1998, Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and the Computer Misuse Act. The Software is compliant with the requirements of HMG Vetting Standards, Manual of Protective Security, the NPCC National Police Vetting Policy, and the NPPC National Policy for Vetting. The solution is compliant with the Code of Practice on Management of Police Information enabling lifecycle management of Documents and Records.