CycFirearms is an intuitive case management solution to process all Firearms Licensing applications, renewal and queries with full document management capabilities, now completely updated to be a cloud hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) operating in the latest HTML5 environment.
CycFirearms integrates to NFLMS Document storage in line with MOPI compliance, enabling instant access to information regardless of location and powerful tasking functionality.
The solution offers the ability to store additional information and intelligence including archived or transferred records, legacy Addresses, Gun Clubs, Intelligence and Diary and Event Notes. A Cyclops Record is automatically created for every NFLMS Person or Company from downloaded NFLMS data including address and certificate details.
A Cyclops Record is automatically created for every NFLMS Person or Company from downloaded NFLMS data including address and certificate details. As standard, the system includes Tasking and office management facilities. Tasking enables effective office management with overviews of when Tasks are scheduled, details of a Task’s history & completion, outstanding actions and Tasks requiring re-allocation.
Time saving and efficient
- Creates a regularly updated Record of NFLMS data using the NFLMS Reference
- Ability to retain and add additional intelligence
- Ability to export data and documents to laptops for Field Officer interviews
- Upload Cyclops data into other Force systems
- Assists in preventing miss – indexing of data
- Ability to view and store previous Applications and intelligence, including retention of re-located persons or companies data & documents
- Tasking and Case Management facilities enable effective office Management for Managers
- CycFirearms package takes daily NFLMS downloads but stores updates and so is available when NFLMS is down
- Document enabling of NFLMS so any certificate, document, email, email attachment, photo, image, file, map, plan or letter that is received in connection with an NFLMS Record can be stored, viewed and managed utilising the National Index Reference.
- Document images can be copied, collated, emailed, printed, exported, redacted and sanitised and Case Files generated.
- Auto-population of NFLMS References to avoid typing errors and flagging within System of erroneous References.
- MoPI compliant solution enabling lifecycle management of Documents and Records
Powerful Search Facilities
- Comprehensive additional Record and Document Meta Data and Free Text search facilities that enables word-searching within all system data, scanned images and type-written document text. All search results can be filtered, exported, emailed, and document-filter searched.
- As standard, system access is permission enabled down to user, record and document level.
As standard, the system includes Tasking and office management facilities for example a Supervisor can Task a Field Officer to undertake a Job. Tasking enables effective office management with overviews of when Tasks are scheduled, details of a Task’s history & completion, outstanding actions and Tasks requiring re-allocation.
If required, GSA’s secure scanning service for Firearms Administration Departments provides a collection, preparation, scanning, indexing, re-assembly, data return or data import into Cyclops, document destruction service within a secure audited environment. Find out more about this service here.